1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

cutting objects out in fireworks..?

Discussion in 'Web Design & Development' started by paulb100, Oct 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. paulb100

paulb100 Thread Starter

I have TWO images.. one of a red globe and one of an red arrow , I want to add the arrow on top of the globe but I need to cut out the arrow to remove the white background then put the arrow on top of globe

can anyone help with this?

2. JosephTCSS

JosephTCSS

You want to use the Marquee tool or the majic wand... I think if I remember correctly the short cut to select the tool is (M) and (W) respectively ....also (IF I remember correctly) its cntrl to constrain and shift to subtract....

You'll figure it out from there BUT MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A BACK UP OF YOUR ARROW AND GLOBE.... so you don't loose it by accident while you figure out how these tools work. Adobe and previously macromedia usally have good tutorials and a pleathora of information.... depending on your version I would recomend checking them out as it will deffinately give you a broad view of the features and toolsets......

HTH

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758165

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice