Cybercrime virus

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

nightsfrost

i have looked at the other few posts here that i searched for and found that it seems im a tad confused. I have tried starting my computer (windows vista) normaly, but the cybercrime pop up shows and even crl-alt-del to get task manager up doesnt work. so i restarted and tried safe mode with networking, problem now is that i get the same pop up without being able to do another outside that window. However, i am able to start it in safe mode with command prompt. does anyone or could anyone share anything on how i would be able to remove the thing at all. thank you

When you boot into the Advanced Boot Menu to select Safe Mode do you see the option 'Repair Your Computer' or do you have a Retail copy of Vista (not to be confused with an OEM Recovery disc supplied with the PC).

Do you also have access to another PC and a Flash Drive.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online