CyberLink DVD Solution 4.0 help!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

rocksta

Hey people
i need help with finding slow motion on the editting side of this program.i looked up help for this topic and it says i need to click "speed" but i cant find it anywhere.nor can i find "pip"?please help as its driven me insane and i would really like to put the finishing touches to my snowboard movies.
cheers:cool:

To use the slow or speedup motion, you need to launch the PowerDirector in Cyberlink DVD Solution. So you can follow the step:

1. Import a video clip.
2. Drag down your clip into timeline
3. Click the video clip on the timeline

Now you can see there is a button "Speed" shows up.

rocksta

Hey Edric
cheers on the info
tryed doing that but still no "speed" button comes up.When i very first got the program all i had to do was go to "trim" and some how the speed button was in that window. But now i cant find it anywhere.

This is what i done:
1. Import a video clip.
2. Drag down your clip into timeline
3. Click the video clip on the timeline

like u said but all i have up on my timeline tool bar is "trim","colour" and "delete" that is highlighted .(no speed button).
any idea's?

thanks

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online