CYBEROAM or CISCO FIREWALL

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alabedekenny

Hi all,
I need urgent advice. My management wants to know which equipment is better to use for firewalling and network monitoring - CYBEROAM or CISCO FIREWALL.
I have come across cyberoam and I think its a good equipment when it come to network monitoring.
I equally think Cisco is good when it comes to firewall.
But which one can I go for? or can we consider having both cisco firewall and cyberoam?
Please someone advice me.

Thanks.

In general, I would think that the smaller companies offers more bang for the buck, because they are competing with giants like Cisco.

I would investigate more on Cyberoam to see whose antivirus and anti-spyware they are using. Usually these companies partner with a anti-virus vendor and use their engines. You can phone up their tech support line and just ask.

Which model of Cyberoam and Cisco are you thinking about ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts