Cyclone HD Media Player

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

padraigw91

Hi. I have a 1Tb cyclone HD media player and it wont play any files anymore. When i plug it into the TV it says there is nothing on it but when I plug it into the laptop i can see all my films on it. I had to format it as it was saying it was corrupted and would not do anything. This was about a month ago and I was wondering if I could have deleted some important files off it. If so would you be able to tell me what i need to do and where to get the necessary files? Thanks, Padraig.

First Name
Jim
According to the User Manual, it supports FAT32 and NTFS, but FAT32 is recommended. And it's recommended to format the HDD using the CD supplied with the player.

Verify it is formatted correctly.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online