d day game problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tim973

hi I bougth dday game yestoday I installed the geme after instalation error message says "The program requires hardware T&L and stencil support (thus 32bpp desktop!). OpenWindow failed" .I have w1500 emachine 1.4 amdxp athlon ,392 ram,ati Rage Fury Pro/Xpert 2000 pro 32 mb,sp2,direckx9.Please help thanks

Couriant

James
Your graphic card is below the minimum specification

D-Day Minimum System Requirements

Pentium 1.0GHz, 512 MB RAM, Sound Card, DirectX 9.0 compatible, 64MB Graphics card (NVIDIA Geforce 3 or higher, ATI Radeon 8500 or higher) 1GB free space

tim973

thanks for helping Tidus4Yuna I bougth 128 mb NVIDIA Geforce now game okey no problem thanks again

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online