1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

D.J.Price

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Djprice, Nov 4, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Djprice

Djprice Thread Starter

I have a good friend who constantly sends me dozens of unwanted e-mails on a daily basis, I do not wish to hurt his feelings by being nasty, is there a way to block messages from his e-mail address? Please save my sanity!!:mad:

2. hewee

hewee

Get MailWash and use it to bounce and delete his email back to him and to spammers.
    He will get the email back thinking your address is no good. :D

http://www.mailwasher.net/

There is a free and pro version.

Program works great.

3. brindle

brindle

Hey be up front and honest with this person.
    I had lots of personal friends that use to send me all that fwd'd crap that we've seen over and over for years. I told them all to stop sending me those witless cute e-mails. They have all stopped sending them and two people have stopped e-mailing me altogether.
    My "good" friends have respected my wishes and still e-mail me daily with interesting things about their lives.

I didn't answer your question, did I? Oh well!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/515423

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice