1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

D-Link Extreme N Dual Band

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Irrenhaus, Feb 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Irrenhaus

Irrenhaus Thread Starter

Hello:

It seems like and od question, but those anybody knows if I can connect and USB Hub to the USB port on this router and use lets say a printer and a external HDD at the same time to share on the network. Also I don't have the unit at the moment just planning to get one.
    Thanks for the replies.

2. MrTuffGuySeguin

MrTuffGuySeguin

Check the manual on the D Link site, and I think you'll find that they recommend against using a USB hub. I believe the USB port is meant for a single device.

3. ACFerguson

ACFerguson

I contacte D-Link for this exact question and their answer was a deffinite "No". It can only be used for a printer.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/799751

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice