Solved D:\ Permissions

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

st3ady

Hey there,

Today I got fed up with all the errors my computer was having and decided to format C: and re-install windows 10. I left all my files on D:\ alone. I went ahead and updated it and started to install programs I use frequently.

I noticed that whenever I copy a file from C:\ to D:\, it asks for administrative permission. How can I fix that?

Thanks for your help.

st3ady

Nevermind, I think I fixed it. I did a youtube search and found this nice short video, which helped me. Thanks anyways. :p

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts