1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Daemon Tools Problem

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by LYRICALLEGEND, Sep 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

LYRICALLEGEND Thread Starter

Aug 30, 2007

Please help with the following.

I have previosuly had daemon tools working fine on my computer. Ihave had to scrub everything and start again and it now gives me the following error once it has downloaded and trys to boot up.

Unable to add adapter. Unable to open file in Kernel mode.

Any Ideas anyone?

Ta Much

2. titanalive

May 20, 2007
    Try reinstalling deamon tools usually it corrects the problem but be aware that using deamon tools to quite an extent can seriously damage your computer and lead to a complete crash what it looks like here is that deamon tools has gone corrupt. Uninstalling it immediately would be wise as of this moment. If you have to what effects deamon tools can have on your computer please search the net.
    Putting all this aside what did you do last before this error poped up did you uninstall/install something or did you change your hardware. Please be more specific and what format of file were you trying to open up
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/625279