Dancing with the Stars

poochee

Anyone here a fan of "Dancing with the Stars"? I enjoyed it very much last year and am looking forward to seeing it again! Starts tomorrow night.:)

smooth

Garrett
I may take a look at it. I noticed that Jerry Rice is going to be in it, so at least there will be some sport to it. lol

I heard that Elaine's boss on Seinfeld (can't remember his name) was really good last year.

smooth

Garrett
Hey tgg :D

I've been wanting to mention, I really like your Avatar. :D I had noticed you changed it, but never really watched the whole animation until a couple of days ago. It's really funny. Puts a smile on my face everytime I see it. :D

I may take a look see! I did have to have a private laugh or two ( ok maybe more) at Evander last year, he just looked so stiff in the shoulders and neck area! :)

smooth246 said:
Hey tgg :D

I've been wanting to mention, I really like your Avatar. :D I had noticed you changed it, but never really watched the whole animation until a couple of days ago. It's really funny. Puts a smile on my face everytime I see it. :D
:D thanks smooth! :D I like it... it's just perfect for me. :D

poochee

smooth246 said:
I may take a look at it. I noticed that Jerry Rice is going to be in it, so at least there will be some sport to it. lol

I heard that Elaine's boss on Seinfeld (can't remember his name) was really good last year.
He was great! He has got "it", IMO!:)

poochee

Steppinstone said:
I may take a look see! I did have to have a private laugh or two ( ok maybe more) at Evander last year, he just looked so stiff in the shoulders and neck area! :)
Yes, he was. He seemed uncomfortable, but is good enough to take a lady dancing.
She'd probably have to force the issue.:D

angelize56

Always remembered in our hearts
Are you going to watch Skating with the Stars too...or whatever it's called! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online