1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dang pop-up blockers--help plzzzzz

Discussion in 'Games' started by pogoplayer, May 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pogoplayer

pogoplayer Thread Starter

I know there have got to be some hidden pop-up blockers stopping me from getting into some games in pogo...I have located 4, now does anyone know any cute little trick's to finding the other's? found Norton's, msn's, sp2's, and Yahoo's... got to be more somewhere, I wonder if it has anything to do with the fact that I have to enter pogo through the back door, even though im a pogo club member...Hmmmm thx having this site it's top-of-the-line

2. kalisun

kalisun

Hello pogoplayer and welcome!

It does seem like that might be the problem. Is it all the games or just a select few? Those are about all the pop up blockers I would say you have also, unless you have google toolbar also.

The other items to check are java and flash updates. Just wondering why the back door?

3. Couriant

Couriant Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    James
    Well it might help if you told us what web browser you are using too :D

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!