Dangerous email/site ?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

vette

I got 2 emails with different names and subjects with the same content. All the light colored lettering was not visible in the email till I printed it out, it only shows up after from both emails. Does anybody have any info on the email or site it relates to. I attached a scan of the printout, but I'm not sure I attached it correctly to show up. Any suggestions?

Attachments

vette

I wasn't about to click on the link on the bottom to find out about the site, but thought maybe somebody else had come across them and could give me a heads up.
Thanks for the info.

The "extra" characters hidden away are to try and fool the spam filters.

No other devious intent, just plain old spam in another flavour.

vette

Interesting, what about the link at the bottom of the email that says "CLICK HERE TO VISIT OUR SHOP". Do you know what the site is about?

That link will take you to their website. We assume anyway, as only you have the link, we have a picture.

Thats the same setup as 99.9% of all spam.

They hope you will buy something, they don't understand that most people would never buy a thing from someone that sends spam.

The email message is plain spam, nothing more. I get 20 some days.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online