1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DansGuard

Discussion in 'Networking' started by Dell Dude, Feb 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dell Dude

Dell Dude Thread Starter

I use www.bebo.com a lot. I dont know if you guys use it, but like it a lot better than www.myspace.com, and until recently I could even get on and talk to friends during school. I want to know a way to bypass the school blocks but I got nothin. I've already tried www.superproxy.be, which used to work until my school hired a new technology director, does anyone out there know how to get passed DansGuard (which is what my school uses to block stuff.) I've turned DansGuard off, but it just make the internet never work.

2. TerryNet

TerryNet Moderator

First Name:
    Terry
    You contact your school's IT department to ask what they support and permit on the school's network.

You also read this forum's guidelines and do not ask us how to subvert your school's or company's policies.

3. JohnWill

JohnWill Retired Moderator

No help for this kind of thing at TSG.

Closed.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/543801

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice