1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

dark screen

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by jadnik, Feb 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jadnik

jadnik Thread Starter

I was working on my Acer win 7, trying to download VLC. I had may windows open. in moment com start to restart, and when it is booting, after win welcome screen I got only dark (blac) desktop, with mouse pointer on it (and pointer moves). I try to restart, but the same dark screen. I try to force shut down, and when starting I get the option 'start the windows normaly', and it is the same - dark screen. I try Safe mod, all list of drivers is koing trough screen, and then - dark screen. Tried ctr+alt+del, task manager works, but I don't know what to do with it. any idea, pls?
    j.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088015

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice