data base profiles

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

guuimar

I am doing a job where I have to highlight-copy and paste profiles.

The data base has on a page -50 view buttons
I have to click each one individually to show each profile

Is there any way or program to open up all 50 view buttons at one time
so I can highlight all 50 profiles at one time
I have a data base of 38,000 profiles, it would save quite a bit of time
if this is possible

Thank You

Hi guuimar,

If you are using a Mysql database server, you have just to connect to the database mysql and make some queries on the table user.
I posted the description of the mysql database.

Attachments

guuimar

Hi Chicon,
thank you for the reply to my question..
I`m sorry to say that I am a bit new to this and don`t know exactly how to do this..
I could send you the name of the data base plus username and password to see if you can help. very much appreciated..
I will give you my email [email protected]

When you are talking about profiles, I guess you mean users who may connect to the server, you may send me a description a bit more explicit [ server (MySql, Oracle, DB2 ?), different tools you are using to connect the database, platform ] to [email protected]

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online