1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Data ONTAP (for IBM product): Looking to download ver. 7.2.7P1 for N3300

Discussion in 'DOS/Other' started by rickyjo, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rickyjo

rickyjo Thread Starter

Good morning everyone!
    I have a stupid problem, I have a N3300 that needs Data ONTAP upgraded to solve a minor problem (problem is a known bug in 7.2.5, the version we are running). It seems I cannot acquire this product from NetApp like one normally would because the product is sold by IBM. Does anybody have any idea how to get the software (and firmware) from IBM? We do not have a support contract, otherwise I would ask them.
    I probably need Data ONTAP version 7.2.7P1, but may instead decide on 7.3.7 as my research continues (those release notes are about 180 pages!).

I tried to get this from the NetApp site, but it's denying me permission and this model # does not appear on the site. IBM wants nothing to do with it because we only have hardware support.

IBM Machine Type: 2859-A10

Please let me know if you need any other information.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1088300

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice