data recovery also downloading music

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

supershark

Iam on windows pro I used a usb stick for a car manual and have lost it also how do I download music from my laptop to my mp3 thank you

plodr

Liz
Windows 7 Pro?

I open Windows Explorer on my Win 7 computer and copy the mp3 files to one of our four mp3 players.

Oddba11

Jim
By "mp3", I assume that you are referring to a mp3 player (such as an iPod). How you get music to the player, will depend on the player brand and model. Apple products typically require iTunes, other brands can usually just be connected and copied to as noted above.

Check the mp3 player User Manual or Google the brand/model.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online