Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

DBoogie

My Laptop won't get back to desktop. Every time I power up it goes to "Automatic Recovery" the screen just goes blank/black. Nothing seems like it's loading, hence after hours even days black screen. Note: Can get to BIOS and load Kapersky Rescue Disk/USB but the Norton Rescue Disk/USB has problems loading the image.

This is where I'm at diagnosing the problem below:
(9/18/2018 - 5.21 p.m. Est)

I've since removed the hard drive and tried to get data recovered from another laptop when using a data recovery tool my Drive location now is (E:) along with D:, however the recovery tool doesn't let me open ( E:) it says this drive is not accessible, but (D:)I can get into and hardly anything is on it. The O.S. is on (E:) along with all the software and files I'm trying gain access to, is this ransomware of some type that changed my drive letters or data corruption and locked up my (E:) drive?

Any solutions???

I am using an Asus X552E
AMD dual core E1-2100 1.0ghz
4 GB, 500 GB HDD
Windows 10
Browsers: Internet Explorer,Chrome, FireFox, Edge

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online