1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Data Recovery Software Needed???

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by go4saket, Jul 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. go4saket

go4saket Thread Starter

Hi Guys!

I repartioned my HHD a few days back and installed a fresh copy of Win 98, but now I want to recover some important data from it. I do understand that theres always a chance of my data getting overwritten, but there another chance of it still being there all intact. I need a good recovery software. I have already tried "PC Inspector File Recovery" and "Easy Recovery" but no gain. Is there any better software than this.

Please help.

Thank you...

2. Abbanob

Abbanob Banned

There are little chance that your data will be recovered if it has not been overwritten or got corrupted. I would suggest you to attached your hard drive as a slave on different machine which has win 2000 or XP installed and scan your hard drive with Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery Software a file and partition recovery utility which recovers the data even from Formated hard drive.
    You can download the demo version of the software from: http://www.stellarinfo.com/partition-recovery.htm
    Demo will show your recoverable data. If it does then get the full version to save it.

Hope it will help you to overcome your problem.

3. smbd

smbd

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/596763

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice