Data Traveller 2GB

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

alihamilton

I recently bought a Data Traveller 2GB jump drive for a back up for my music files. It came with a Circuit City + Napster offer, in which I had no interest so I deleted the files from the drive (bad idea!) Now when I insert the jump drive into my computer, it opens fine, but if I have to open it from My Computer, the drive shows up as Circuit City +Napster offer and when I click on that, it says it cannot find it. I can open files by right clicking, then Explore but would like to open it normally. I tried renaming it from inside the My Computer window but it switches back to Circuit City etc. Can anyone advise as to how I can get rid of all connection to Circuit City and allow me to open from My Computer, please?

Thanks in advance.

Save the data to your pc and format the drive, this should get rid of everything back to a clean drive

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online