1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

date and time stamp for a search

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by iceededppls, Feb 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iceededppls

iceededppls Thread Starter

i found some disturbing searches in my google toolbar and i need to know if there is a way to find a date and timestamp for these searches. i'm worried that my children are visiting improper sites when i am not around. any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

2. jrom727

jrom727

I am not sure about a search time stamp... but if you check the history of the browser, you'll prolly find the websites they visited.

While ur browser window is active... prest Ctrl + H
    Then sites that have been visited will show up at the left side of the browser (this all depends on your browser settings)

hope that helps!

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/441080

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice