1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Date Problem in Outlook Calendar

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by Djerzy, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Djerzy

Djerzy Thread Starter

Hello,

I opened Outlook Calendar the other day, and the dates which are at the top of each calendar square in the month view are a scrambled mess! They look something like this:
    2007200720072007 | 2007 Sep 90012 12Sep92007 | 2007200712125SepSep 12Sep92007|

Does anyone have any idea what is going on here?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Regards,

Jerry

2. Krash

Krash

Could we get a screenshot please ?? Preliminarily I would say this could be due to a corrupt pst file or profile. Try creating a new profile and importing the data to it. Else you might simply want to create a new pst file and include it Outlook.

3. Djerzy

Djerzy Thread Starter

Thanks for responding Krash,

Here is the screenshot with the names of my clients blocked out. I teach violin and cello to kids.

[​IMG]

I ran scanpst.exe and Kernel for Outlook which is another .pst repair application and
    neither one resolved the issue. I appreciate any help you can offer.

Jerry

4. Krash

Krash

Holy mackerel !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lolz Never seen anything like that before. Try this to start with

Start --> Run --> "Outlook /cleanviews" (without Quotes and hit Ok)

If this does not work, then I would suggest we create a new profile and import all the data from the current one to the new one.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/622262