dats me !

jaye944

good idea,

wot a heart breaker !

going down hill rapidly

TechGuy

Mike
Administrator
LOL... Nice ride. Hope the owner didn't see you on it. ;) JK!

Izme

Stephen
hey, didn't I see that car being chased by po po in a special Cops in da hood episode :eek: :D

><">

jaye944

izme said:
hey, didn't I see that car being chased by po po in a special Cops in da hood episode :eek: :D

><">
yo homie, wassup, ma boy, ma boy ma boy,
you don't mean like this :cool:

btw the stereo case is not loaded gee !

I'm outta here
peace out to the TSG massive :D :D :D

Izme

Stephen
jaye944 said:
yo homie, wassup, ma boy, ma boy ma boy,
you don't mean like this :cool:

btw the stereo case is not loaded gee !

I'm outta here
peace out to the TSG massive :D :D :D
Got yer boy hangin G :D

Nice Paintball gun by the way Homer, or is that homey :eek: :D

><">

jaye944 said:
one day I'll be able to photo shop too
and your ride is.......... :rolleyes:
Yes, it was a made up pic, well done for spotting it :rolleyes:
Wanna race? ;)

Attachments

jaye944

HEWEE:
reminds me of bonny and clyde !, :)

IZME:
due to current legal restrictions in the UK, even being seen in public with a toygun,
can get you nicked, and if you point a fake gun at somone, you can get done as if it were a real gun, minimum 5 years in Joilet, being some big guys b***yatch. So if you magify it, you will see its my Stereo case (henec why I said the stereo case is not loaded) ;)

MOBY:
Ducati, very nice. Now I know, you know I'm not that stupid, even in a Porsche, you'd rip past without breaking a sweat ! But there aint nothnig like croosin, wiv da top down, some sweet sweet tunes, and a badge which says Porsche, the girls love it and the boys hate me ! so what do ya do ;)

latersz

ade

Izme

Stephen
jaye944 said:
IZME:
due to current legal restrictions in the UK, even being seen in public with a toygun,
can get you nicked, and if you point a fake gun at somone, you can get done as if it were a real gun, minimum 5 years in Joilet, being some big guys b***yatch. So if you magify it, you will see its my Stereo case (henec why I said the stereo case is not loaded) ;)

latersz
LOL

good one anyways

:D (y)

jaye944 said:
HEWEE:
reminds me of bonny and clyde !, :)
http://www.gemtree.com/prog_all.htm

I used...
Desktop Games (also known as Stress Reducer or Stress Relief) - play with your Windows desktop. You can chop it, cut it, shoot to pieces, repaint, stamp it. Or put termites on it and after that hunt them.

No install is needed.
Some of the software looks like they have an install but just put everything in the programs\peter folder. But there is no uninstall and you can just delete them from there.
They have an install thing you can get and it is what can be used on all there software but I never used it. http://www.gemtree.com/program.htm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts