Solved Davinci Resolve: Sliding portions of timeline?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

chuck1esHD

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right category. I am editing a project on Da Vinci Resolve and have run into a seemingly simple but frustrating issue. I have made my initial pass through all my footage, making hundreds of cuts and trims along the way. Now I want to insert a title in between two clips, but if I move over the footage on the right it just overwrites other clips. I need to know how to slide the whole right side of the timeline over so I can put this title down (without overwriting any footage). There must be an easy way to do this but I haven't found it on Da Vinci Resolve or Google. Hopefully someone finds this. Thanks!

chuck1esHD

Hi everyone, I hope this is the right category. I am editing a project on Da Vinci Resolve and have run into a seemingly simple but frustrating issue. I have made my initial pass through all my footage, making hundreds of cuts and trims along the way. Now I want to insert a title in between two clips, but if I move over the footage on the right it just overwrites other clips. I need to know how to slide the whole right side of the timeline over so I can put this title down (without overwriting any footage). There must be an easy way to do this but I haven't found it on Da Vinci Resolve or Google. Hopefully someone finds this. Thanks!
Easy fix, I just wasn't thinking. If you're struggling with this, just highlight all of the clips you want to move by dragging the cursor over them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online