1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Day to Day

Discussion in 'Random Discussion' started by ekim68, Jun 24, 2012.

Advertisement
  1. ekim68

ekim68 Mike Thread Starter

Starting this thread to see whether people want to share their Day, not all of them, just the Day....:cool:

Today I had a battle with an old fence that didn't want to be torn down...But I bested it because I had Tools....:cool:
    What really made my day was when I sat down to watch an OPB show this evening. Part of it was about a very good violin player from Corvallis, which is a town about 40 miles north of ours, and she is still in High School....Had to share Her link

2. hotskates

hotskates

Hopefully this thread will catch on. I think it's a great idea :)

3. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

My day has been from hell
    son 2 and gf have been staying here
    I am not well and the pair of them have really made me some work
    and just sons 2 presence in the house has made sons 1 4 5 rather angry

Who said it was hard to be a parent ?

4. eggplant43

eggplant43

An interesting day, so far.

Bought a watermelon yesterday, and when I got it home, noticed it was rotten on one end, so knew I needed to use it right away. Made a salad with watermelon pieces, Feta cheese, strawberries, fresh dill, fresh basil, oil, and vinegar. Delish!

Staying inside, as it is both hot, and very smoky from many fires.

5. ekim68

ekim68 Mike Thread Starter

We've had the USA Olympic Trials going on in our town and they have some side venues....My Grandson's band played there today and I had to share a link.

(I heard and have read about all the smoke up close to you Eggy and I hope you're safe from it...Sounds like the whole Rocky Mountains are burning up....)

6. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

I shaved my legs lol

7. JustJudy

JustJudy

LoL BM :D Thanks for sharing. :D

8. dotty999

dotty999 Dotty

she didn't mention her moustache though!:p

9. eggplant43

eggplant43

Just had a radio alert, an evacuation order for folks down around Wheatland, WY. Today, they banned fireworks in the county for the first time since I've lived here. This much, this early in fire season is truly frightening.

10. poochee

poochee

Hope you are in a safe area.

11. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

I did a physical setup of a 5.1 surround system today (mechanical technician) but could not get the rear channels working. Melissa played with the amp/receiver and got them working (sound engineer) and together we got the balance just right. We are talking about close to $2,000 (real dollars) in JBL speakers, front and back.

We watched Twister as a sound check. It was interesting to hear the tornadoes swirling around our heads! ;)(y)

12. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

no i like it :D

Awaiting the baby chickens the eggs have started to hatch
    Its so eggciting ;)

13. Blackmirror

Blackmirror

14. eggplant43

eggplant43

Cute,

I'm parked in the basement for the duration, as upstairs is 80 degrees, and climbing.

Small A/C in bedroom, and no insulation.

Thankfully, the PC, and all electronics are down here with me.:)

15. pyritechips

pyritechips Jim

My mind is filled with thoughts of vacation, which starts Friday. We are taking a driving tour of the south of our province, which I have not seen myself since moving here thirty years ago. Shameful, maybe, but I can claim that I have seen more of this country than the majority of Canadians. I love showing Liam new things; teaching him, answering his questions and watching the look of wonder on his fresh face. We will pop into B.C. I have seen all ten provinces but for Melissa this will be her fifth, and Liam's third. You can't truly claim to know your country until you have seen it.

16. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1058430