Daytime kickoff

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crusader

Hi all. I am still having problems with Outlook Express E mail in the Daytime. I have 2 connections BTDaytime and BTFReetime.
The Freetime is valid after 6pm. The Daytime I pay per minute for.
When I connect to the dial up for Freetime I have no problems and stay connected.
When I connect to Daytime, it sends my mail receives my mail and then hangsup everytime? I have looked in the options and took the tick off Workoffline, but it keeps reappearing and disconneting? Help....Thanks all.

Not real sure but check this, I am assuming you are using a different OE identity for the two services. If so, when you connect to the daytime service, open OE go to tools, connections and ensure the hang up after sending and recieving box is not checked.

SeeYa

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
Also, same tab, select "Ask before switching dialup connection".

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online