Dazzle digital video creator

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

perry123

were I have Dazzle Digital Video Creator and i am interested to make Video CD which can be played on anyVCD player. The Dazzle has provided another software called sonic My DVD. However whenever I make a video CD it cant be played on my DVD player. Please let me know if there is any other procedure or any other software available to help me out.
Thanks

Max19

Account Disabled
Not all DVD players support the use of VCDs. Have you verified the one you're trying to play it in supports that format?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online