1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

DD Help errors on IE6, Win ME

Discussion in 'Earlier Versions of Windows' started by jimster123, Apr 16, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimster123

jimster123 Thread Starter

I get continuous ddHelp error messages ,causing the browser to crash, whenever I try to close an open window while it is processing.
    Also, and as I type this, there is always a 15-20 second lag for my typed text to appear on th e screen, only on web pages.Very annoying!! HELP!!

2. Lobos

Lobos

what version of DirectX do you have you might need to upgrade

ddhelp is part of direct x

3. jimster123

jimster123 Thread Starter

I'm not sure what version of directx I have. All I see is a setup file in Program files, and it looks like the rest is in system files. How do I see version? Properties is not showing version, as it is only a shortcut to system file folder.
    Thanks for your response! I really would like to get this text-delay fixed, it wastes so much time.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/220989

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice