DDR Ram question

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bonk

Banned
Howdy,

So you wanting to have a total of 1.and a half gb of memory...does your board support this?

What make and type and speed is the memory?

designed

Its a friends piece of crap gateway. One of the 512 sticks went out.. I am not sure if the board supports it to be honest.. The remaining stick is some Nanya brand?? heh! The 1 gb stick she is thinking of getting is Kingston.. both are pc3200 184 pin

bonk

Banned
you would have to check if the board supports it ...and if Kingston and the Nanya brand work together unknown by me.

But hang around some might know

You get them to go here and click on Scan My System it will give whats memory is in the PC and what it can handle

http://www.crucial.com/index.asp

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online