1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dead Motherboard! Needs help for Replacement!

Discussion in 'Games' started by blamkiller2, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blamkiller2

blamkiller2 Thread Starter

Ok so i just found out my Motherboard is a fault. ECS 6100PM-M2 v2.0 Motherboard. SO i am now looking for a cheap new motherboard that has the same chipset so i dont have to redo everything on the HDD. Nvidia 6100 Chipset i belive. Frys.com is one of the stores in real life i go to. Send me Motherboard names and i can possibly go up there before Christmas instead of getting new DDR2 ram will have to get a new motherboard. So please help me and ty. I might get the same one but then again i might get Asus or Gigabyte.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/781626

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice