1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dead Motherboard! Needs help for Replacement!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by blamkiller2, Dec 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. blamkiller2

blamkiller2 Thread Starter

Hi everyone i just found out my motherboard is fualty it works sometimes and it doesnt. So i will need help finding a replacement. I considered getting the same motherboard ECS 6100PM-M2. But then again ill have the problem in a few months. SO i need help finding a new one. newegg.com or tigerdirect.com would be fine. also i will go get the mobos at Fry's Electronics too see if they have the ones u link to me. SO please help me find one with the Chipset Nvidia 6100 nforce 430 because i dont wanna reformat HDD and reinstall and download lots of stuff. It takes me a whole night to download 1GB-2GB.

2. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
  3. blamkiller2

blamkiller2 Thread Starter

yea i was taking a look at that vs the ASUS version my friend recommends Asus but then again i have $200 to spend was going for a 9800GT but i have to get new board first since i just read a review saying the ECS has a short life span.

4. Triple6

Triple6 Moderator

First Name:
    Rob
    Asus quality has apparently gone done in the past few years. I still run an Asus board though and it works great for me have my previous two boards.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/781641

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice