1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dead Pixel Help

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by pavstaaaa, Oct 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pavstaaaa

pavstaaaa Thread Starter

hello, i have recently noticed on my laptop as i clean it that i may have a dead pixel. My Desktop background is a Intel xeon background and is mostly black, here i can see that near the top i have a white pixel. Ii have tried changing my wallpapers, most of them are black and i keep seeing this white pixel. I can see it right now as i have google chrome and have a black theme on and above the address bar i can see it. I have done an online test and i am not sure what i am meant to be doing however the instructions were clear. So what do you think is wrong

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/959568

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice