1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dead space mouse issue

Discussion in 'Games' started by Gulo Luseus, Oct 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus Thread Starter

In a fit of stupidity, I bought Dead Space. After the first 10 mins I realised how awful it was, but as I paid good money for it I thought I may as well try and finish it. The problem in terms of actual gameplay is mouse movement. From the moment it loads, all mouse movement lags- I move the mouse and it takes 0.3-0.7 seconds for any onscreen reaction. This i sbad enough on the options screens, but in actual play it is intolerable. I dont get this problem anywhere else- all other games, apps etc work fine. Mouse is A Microsoft Razer Habu- as I said, if I exoit the game, its back to normal as far a sI can tell. Any ideas?

2. burnthepc

burnthepc

The review I read in the UK PC Format said that the mouse controls are quote "dog Sh*%".

Mouse lag seems to be built into the game according to them.

That's why I'll get it on the Xbox. I hate it when console games are ported badly to the PC.

Edit:

Had a little search around. This *might* help:

http://ve3d.ign.com/articles/news/42435/In-Other-News

Fiend Oct 21 2008, 2:59 PM

3. Gulo Luseus

Gulo Luseus Thread Starter

Sounds about right. Get a mediocre game, port to PC, and really foul it up. MAybe I wont bother trying i tanymore, and just use it as a coffee cup holder. seems th ebest thibng after all :)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/763194

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice