Deadline Alert for excel

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

tatum012

Hello,

I am required to develop a year planner for my office summarizing all our events. I am planning to have a function by which if 'Deadline' is placed on any cell, message box alert will appear each time the excel sheet is opened stating the event name and due date from 4 days before the due date.

Also, if two tasks of different event are entered on the same day, a time conflict alert should appear. Please help. I am attaching the excel file for better understanding. Please feel free to edit.

Attachments

Do you have a Microsoft Exchange server for your office or Office 365? This would seem far easier using the calendar options rather than an Excel spreadsheet.

tatum012

I think you are referring to the calendar option in MS Outlook. We do have it in our system but with that it is not possible to have year view like the one I have made in the excel file attached in my first post.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online