1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Dealing with Gmail emails in Outlook

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by Mike2481, Mar 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. Mike2481

Mike2481 Thread Starter

Hi All,

I use outlook for about 4 email addresses (work and personal). I also do volunteer work for a charity and have an email address for that which is a gmail account.

I have tried repeatedly to set this gmail account up in Outlook but it didn't work. The only way I have found is to have two separate outlook account where I choose if I want to open my normal account of the charity account but cannot do both at the same time.

This is very frustrating as I need to be able to see my calendar and contacts when using the charity account.

Please help

2. UnloosedCake

UnloosedCake

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1186242

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice