1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

debug error

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by dooburyfurkin, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dooburyfurkin

dooburyfurkin Thread Starter

Vista is really doing my head in now.

If I leave my computer for say an hour or so while I watch TV or play on 360 I get the debug error message (as shown in the pic). If I click yes it asks which program to use to debug then says it can't debug the file. If I click no the message comes back straight away. I sometimes sit with my finger on the 'N' key for about 20 seconds while it ends the program or what ever it is. I have closed the side bar thinking it could be a gadet or summat and even closed Widows Live Messenger Beta but it still don't go away.

Is there anyway of finding out what program is causing this? Its talking about connecting to the target server so I'm guessing it's got to be something on the net, but what?

Attached Files:

• help.jpg
      help.jpg
      File size:
      120.5 KB
      Views:
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!