1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Debugger in my system

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by kuzimoto, Oct 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kuzimoto

kuzimoto Thread Starter

Hello to everyone!!!!
    Nice to meet you all!!!

I have a huge problem.In my Fruity Loops programm,i'm trying to work with some great downloaded VST plugins.
    But everytime i want to start it,it says:"You have debugger running in your system,please unload it from the memory and satrt again"
    It has "Themida" sign on the top of the error message.

I've tried to remove "Themida",but i couldn't even find it in my comp,in any folder!!!

Please help me,as i'am stucked and cannot create music normaly and there's a people who need to dance!!!!

Thank you!!!!!

2. Byteman

Byteman Gone but Never Forgotten

Hi,

Themida software by Oreans is used to protect files...usually used by developers or distributers to protect copyrighted material such as videol, music, games, etc.

Looks like you are running into copyright protection issues. And, we are not allowed to assist with that problem, so I am going to Close your thread. You may appeal the closing with an admin if you wish.

Hope you understand our position.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/758527

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice