Decisions.!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

avengeda7x

Hi, was just wondering if someone could help me on a decision about whether to buy another 8600gts GFX card in sli mode or to buy a physics card insted, just wanting to know what would be best value for monny. :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe there would be much use for a physics card right now. As I haven't heard of any games that would really take full use of it.

avengeda7x

ahhhh good point, but i was thinking as it more of a future investment, for when actual games that utilise it come out...

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online