Decompress

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

sigmundwillis

I compressed my c drive by accident. When starting laptop I'm getting PARYG is compressed. Press Ctrl+Alt+Del to restart. The laptop does not start. How to I get it back to the original position before the compressing?

Sigmundwillis,

Welcome to TSG:) This is all volunteer here and since this is a Holiday a lot of the folks are not checking in. Please only bump this when it goes off the page or near the bottom.

Thank you and I'm sure someone will be able to advise you soon.

DaveBurnett

Account Closed
Boot to a "live" CD and uncompress it.
You may need to set the bootable flag on it again.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online