Dedicated server

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crucialprod

Hey guys well im a new cs:s player and i started a clan the clan is called excellent strategists and our website is execute.fiberxnet.com My problem is that we dont have a server so i have been thinking of finding a sponsor who would pay but i have not found one. Maybe u would be interested but thats not my question my real question is how do i create a dedicated server so that my clan can play on our own server including me. I would apreciate it if you would answer fast because it is becoming a problem 5 people have left the clan because of the no server of course i recruited 5 more and were presently 7. SO can u guys help me create a dedicated server? :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :D

crucialprod said:
Hey guys well im a new cs:s player and i started a clan the clan is called excellent strategists and our website is execute.fiberxnet.com My problem is that we dont have a server so i have been thinking of finding a sponsor who would pay but i have not found one. Maybe u would be interested but thats not my question my real question is how do i create a dedicated server so that my clan can play on our own server including me. I would apreciate it if you would answer fast because it is becoming a problem 5 people have left the clan because of the no server of course i recruited 5 more and were presently 7. SO can u guys help me create a dedicated server? :rolleyes: :eek: :cool: :D
First I'm going to suggest that if you're serious about running a clan you become serious about CS:S. But it is just a game ;)

To the point, use the resources at your disposal. Your first guide should be the www.steampowered.com boards. Therein lies a nice stickied thread for all to view and digest about setting up a dedicated server, as well as other great stuff. Good luck.

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=189717

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online