1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Deer avenger 4 graphical problem, crash

Discussion in 'Games' started by Saulesas, Jan 9, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saulesas

Saulesas Thread Starter

Hello. I have deer avenger 4. As i start the game everything seems fine. As i walk in the cave i see some polygons missing. When i go to the stage for hunting it freezes in loading screen. If i switch to desktop and then switch back to game it works fine again. It freezes like that during game many times. Once i finish hunting and i want to go back to cave, or exit the game it crashes.I get the following error :

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: DA4.exe
    Application Version: 1.1.0.0
    Application Timestamp: 3b70527d
    Fault Module Name: DDRAW.dll
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
    Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bd9b8
    Exception Code: c0000005
    Exception Offset: 00050633
    OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
    Locale ID: 1063
    Additional Information 1: 9c0b
    Additional Information 2: 9c0b0d5db224bccef9e262c09705c56d
    Additional Information 3: dc54
    Additional Information 4: dc5455c26b4b14dd6ad968c6fa50732e

I used dxdiag and disabled direct draw acceleration. This solved the problem, but the game became extremely laggy and graphics became worse. I also updated directx, but that change nothing. Please help me.
    I have win 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating system
    nVIDIA GeForce 8200 video card

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/973619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice