Deer avenger 4 graphical problem, crash

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Saulesas

Hello. I have deer avenger 4. As i start the game everything seems fine. As i walk in the cave i see some polygons missing. When i go to the stage for hunting it freezes in loading screen. If i switch to desktop and then switch back to game it works fine again. It freezes like that during game many times. Once i finish hunting and i want to go back to cave, or exit the game it crashes.I get the following error :

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: DA4.exe
Application Version: 1.1.0.0
Application Timestamp: 3b70527d
Fault Module Name: DDRAW.dll
Fault Module Version: 6.1.7600.16385
Fault Module Timestamp: 4a5bd9b8
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00050633
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1063
Additional Information 1: 9c0b
Additional Information 2: 9c0b0d5db224bccef9e262c09705c56d
Additional Information 3: dc54
Additional Information 4: dc5455c26b4b14dd6ad968c6fa50732e

I used dxdiag and disabled direct draw acceleration. This solved the problem, but the game became extremely laggy and graphics became worse. I also updated directx, but that change nothing. Please help me.
I have win 7 Ultimate 64-bit Operating system
nVIDIA GeForce 8200 video card

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online