1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Default Block Back Orifice 200 Trojan horse

Discussion in 'Virus & Other Malware Removal' started by Dude21, Apr 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dude21

Dude21 Thread Starter

About ever week when Yahoo messager is running and I get an Norton AntiVirus alert about it stoping a worm intrusuin attempt:

Security rule: Default Block Back Orifice 200 Trojan horse
    Date: 4/6/2005
    Time: 3:23 PM
    Path: N/A
    File name: Inbound
    Local address: 69.170.173.76
    Local port: Back-Orifice (31337)
    Remote address: 200.42.210.178
    Remote post: 4043
    Protocol: TCP

Why and how is a worm trying to get to my computer? Is it from Yahoo? How can I stop this from happening again? What could it do if Norton didn't stop it? Should I scan my computer with other virus protection programs too see if they could find the file in my comp thats cause this (if it is from my own computer)? Please help.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/350320

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice