Default Size for "Open New Window" in Outlook

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Butch54

In Outlook 2007, when I right click on an item in the navigation pane, such as a folder, or "Contacts" and select "Open in New Window" the new window size is too small and I have to resize it every time.

I've searched the posts here, found some similar issues posted, but none with a solution that I can make work for this issue.

I've tried:
- resizing the window and clicking on the top right "x" to close it.
- resizing the window, moving back to the first window, closing the first window, then clicking on the top right "x" to close the resized window.
- resizing the window, holding "Ctrl" key and clicking on the top right "x" to close it.
- resizing the window, holding "Shift" key and clicking on the top right "x" to close it.
- resizing the window, holding "Alt" key and clicking on the top right "x" to close it.
- Other variations of the above.

There is something that has changed the window size setting, because it has changed twice in the last few months, but I cannot figure out what it is.

My OS is Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit running on an HP Pavilion laptop.

DaveA

David
Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
How are you resizing these panes?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts