Delete duplicate photos

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

kenpodad

Hi, Is there such a program as a free duplicate photo finder out there for download? I have a ton of duplicate photos on my hard drive and need to delete them. Thanks.

You dont need a program, just search for the files.
Start/Search then type in *.jpg and it will list the files and their location
:)

Is this means that this files are replicas of the originals?
Can I safely delete all these files?
I found more that 5000. ? :eek:
Uly7

Look at the file size of the duplicates too because if you did something to one of them and saved it in another place under the same name you want to make sure you don't delete the wrong one. Don't want to delete the ones you edit do ya?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!