Delete Linux mint reinstall Windows

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Huckerby333

hi please help I’m going bonkers when I installed mint I completely wiped windows why I don’t no now I want windows back but it’s impossible I’ve tried loads of things please please help thanks

This is not a Linux question and should be moved.

Have you got a valid Product Key sticker on your computer?

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
when I installed mint I completely wiped windows why I don’t no now I want windows back but it’s impossible I’ve tried loads of things
Is your computer a factory brand one, and did a version of Windows come installed in it?
If it's a factory brand one, advise us what its brand name and model name and model number is.
Also advise us what the exact Windows version is on its Certificate-Of-Authenticity sticker.

What "loads of things" have you tried?

---------------------------------------------------------------

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online