Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

deleted a page by accident can it be fixed using cached

1K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  brendandonhu 
#1 ·
This part of a post farther down........I found the files, I found the page that was deleted going thru google cached links... My question is can I fix my page without totally rebuilding it. I don't even remember how I built it in the first place. The page is really 2 pages and I deleted one by accident. Is there a easy way of fixing this or do I have to rebuild both pages. Please some one if u know please tell me ...
If I can use the cached page what html can I remove to repair it back to the way it was.
Then how do I get it back in the place of the missing page?

puter hater

posse

cached

#2 ·
puter hater said:
This part of a post farther down........I found the files, I found the page that was deleted going thru google cached links... My question is can I fix my page without totally rebuilding it. I don't even remember how I built it in the first place. The page is really 2 pages and I deleted one by accident. Is there a easy way of fixing this or do I have to rebuild both pages. Please some one if u know please tell me ...
If I can use the cached page what html can I remove to repair it back to the way it was.
Then how do I get it back in the place of the missing page?

puter hater

posse

cached
Hi puter hater,

If you found the page going through the cached links, did you try the File pull-down Save As to save the page on your computer?

-- Tom

#4 ·
Thank you your suggestions help me get my page back. I had to do some rebuilding but over all I was able to fix and get things back where they need to be.

THANK YOU ..... :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.