1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Deleted partition d !!!!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by RICKONEDEEP, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RICKONEDEEP

RICKONEDEEP Thread Starter

OK I SOME HOW DELETED MY RECOVERY PITITION :mad: I HAVE AN ACER EXTENSA 4420 THATS NOT THE PROBLEM .
    THE ISSUE LIES IN THE FACT THAT I DIDNT OR DONT HAVE A SYSTEM RESTORE PIONT :eek:
    AND I KEEP GETTING SENT BACK TO THE RESTORE ,RECOVERY WINDOW
    IM NOT SLOW AT ALL WHEN IT COME TO COMPUTERS BUT I NEED A HAND ON THIS ONE

2. cwwozniak

cwwozniak Chuck Trusted Advisor

3. TheOutcaste

TheOutcaste

If you haven't re-sized the existing partitions or created a new partition in that space, TestDisk can probably recover it easily. The documentation section has a pretty good step by step.

It would helpo if you could explain the problem better, what are you doing when you get "SENT BACK TO THE RESTORE ,RECOVERY WINDOW"?
    Are you talking about the Windows System Restore, or are you trying to do a Factory Recovery? They are very different things.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/950663