Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted system apps

1K views 11 replies 4 participants last post by  Yas0212 
#1 ·
I accidentally deleted a system app and don't know what it was called. I think it's the one that creates pop-ups when connected to a computer (I don't remember exactly what the pop-up says but it has the option "Allow" and a box "always allow from this computer" or something). The icon of the app is blue. I know it's very confusing but if anyone happens to know what I'm talking about could you help me please :)

#5 ·
Did your A01 come with android 10?
If you factory reset, you will lose all data and will be back at android 10.

Before you do this, I'd advise if you need to transfer things between the phone and a computer and the charging cable no longer asks if you want to allow this, try using bluetooth to connect. You could also load things from one device to google drive, then download from google drive to the other device.

If you want to factory reset then the following steps will take the phone back to factory condition.
Open Settings.
Then General Management and Reset.
Tap Factory Data Reset.
You might be asked for your password, PIN, or pattern.
Tap Delete all.
As I mentioned, this is a very drastic step to take.

#6 ·
Did your A01 come with android 10?
If you factory reset, you will lose all data and will be back at android 10.

Before you do this, I'd advise if you need to transfer things between the phone and a computer and the charging cable no longer asks if you want to allow this, try using bluetooth to connect. You could also load things from one device to google drive, then download from google drive to the other device.

If you want to factory reset then the following steps will take the phone back to factory condition.
Open Settings.
Then General Management and Reset.
Tap Factory Data Reset.
You might be asked for your password, PIN, or pattern.
Tap Delete all.
As I mentioned, this is a very drastic step to take.
Thanks for telling me! I had already decided I wouldn't factory reset, because the reason why I wanted to connect my phone to my pc was to try recover deleted files, so reseting would make this even more impossible.
Btw I can still connect my phone to my PC, it is when I try to "root" it that it is supposed to ask me to allow

#7 ·
Rooting or USB debugging, something like that.
I was trying to restore files that I had deleted and realised that the app I was using to root my phone was installing another app. I thought it might be some malware so I went to settings 》apps and sorted by "last updated" and saw this app I mentioned with the blue icon. I deleted it and now I cannot allow because the pop up doesn't appear.

#9 ·
As noted, rooting is a very specialized subject and it's beyond our capabilities to help with such topics. Although it is legal to unlock/root or jailbreak phones in some countries it is still illegal in others. Several manufacturers use methods to prevent it. Any incorrect advice given can easily render the phone unworkable and we wouldn't want that to happen, which is something that looks like that may have happened.

At this point, you may have to factory reset your device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.