Solved Deleting apps such as OneDrive and Google Drive from iPhone

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Katrine03

Hi.
I have Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Drive, OneNote and OneDrive downloaded on my iPhone. Can I safely delete these apps from my phone or will the files on them get deleted as well? Should I sig out or can I directly delete them from my iPhone?
Thanks in advance.

Couriant

James
Hi.
I have Word, Excel, Google Docs, Google Drive, OneNote and OneDrive downloaded on my iPhone. Can I safely delete these apps from my phone or will the files on them get deleted as well? Should I sig out or can I directly delete them from my iPhone?
Thanks in advance.
Your files should be in the cloud so you can remove the apps without issue. If you want to be sure, you should be able to sign out of the services before removing them.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online